Sunday, November 11, 2012

oh happy weekend!

p & me

 hubby and i got to sneak in a little date night to celebrate our 12th wedding anniversary by a culinary gluttony fest at burlap (still dreaming about my brussel sprouts. yes, that's right, brussel sprouts. i'm telling you this restaurant is magic.)  we then treated ourselves to some live music at anthology. a little goapele. her neosoul was good for our soul.
happy anniversary p!
 i love you.
you mean the world to me.
(and thanks for a fun anniversary date!)

sunday was spent chillin' with the family doing our sunday usual-watching football & having pirate booty picnics in the front yard while watching the hot air balloons float by. it was a happy weekend.

One of my most favorite things to do at home is to watch the hot air balloons drift by. Today, I watched them with my mom and the boys. From my front yard! I love my home.

2 comments:

  1. finally! there was a glitch here to leave you a comment.

    any who, these are awesome. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete