Thursday, November 29, 2012

my friend.


i can't really go on chronicling my days without making mention of my beautiful & amazing friend, cory. back in september...my heart broke to learn of his passing. it has taken me quite awhile to be able to sit down and write a small bit about him. the friendship he and i shared over the last 25 years has touched my life & heart in ways that only a true friendship can. 
 there are not many milestones in my life that cory was not, in some way, a part of. i miss him every day.
what a lucky person i am to have had such a friend. 

he was, most certainly, a happy thing in my life.

i love you, buddy.
 may your journey continue and fill you with peace. 
My True Friend.


2 comments:

  1. happy to see my little pin inspired this post....

    thinking of you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes. the little quote and pete, who also has said i'm lucky to have such a friend. it's nice to focus on the happiness that cory brought to my life, rather than the loss.
    love you, sis!

    ReplyDelete