Monday, November 29, 2010

A "Good Girl"

Joining in on Celebrating my 30th

Climbing Mt. Gorgonio as Just a Wee Little Thing

Showing off her (very sharp) Baby Teeth-Before They Fell Out




Pete, Wyatt, and I sadly said good-bye to a good friend yesterday.
Twelve and a half years goes by quickly, especially when it's lived well.
Holly has been with Pete and me from Day 1 of our relationship. It's so sad for the two of us to see the ending of an era. While Wyatt, with his two and a half year old innocence, is just wondering when his "Good Girl" is going to walk around the corner to greet him with a tail wag and a lick across the face. The girl had spunk.

Those of you who have had pets, can relate I'm sure.
Those of you who have never had a pet, I highly recommend it.

We are happy to have had such a good dog for such a long time.
Always eager for a little cuddle and a treat. Isn't that what life's about?
A little cuddle and a treat.

We love you, Holly.
(aka. Good Girl, The Halls, Hollitron, Pearl, Pearly, Steel Sausage)
May your snack bowl be bottomless and your walks be long.
Thanks for making our family so much more. You good ol' dog.
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. This was very touching and I made the mistake of checking it in front of people because we all know how easily I cry :)

    I just want to add that I LOVED calling her Crazy Lady. Usually came out as "Cwazyyyyy Lady"


    <3

    ReplyDelete